Do you have news or events you would like to see included on Lowton and Golborne News?
With a dedicated local audience and 34,000 unique visitors to Lowton and Golborne News last year, this site is a great way to let people living in Lowton, Golborne and surrounding areas know about your news, event or business.
Would you like your business or organisation to be listed in our Local Directory?
A basic listing with one image and one hyperlink is free for businesses based in Lowton, Golborne, Croft or Culcheth. But to really stand out from the crowd, choose a Premium Listing and become one of our priority Featured Businesses.
Premium Listing – £65 for six months
- Use your company logo as the lead image if you choose.
- Include a selection of images and more detail about what you offer.
- Add links to your website and all your social media channels – great for your SEO.
- Push your listing to the top of the Category with a gold ‘Featured Listing’ badge.
- Appear in more than one category, if relevant.
You’ll also get:
Social media support
- On our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Promotion through our email newsletter
- Regular mentions during those six months in our email newsletter, which goes out to more than 1400 local subscribers each Friday.
Go large option
Take a Featured listing on both Lowton and Golborne News AND our sister site Newton-le-Willows News for six months for just £95.
Ready to get started?
Fill in your business details here and we’ll get your listing – free or Premium – set up ASAP!
Interested in other advertising options?